Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Love Nest?

OK, this is kind of a weird one. We have new neighbors on the second floor, sharing the north wall of our apartment with us. The new folks (who I now think of as "Hot" and "To Trot") are apparently very happy with each other.

They took some small L-shaped "rocker" type chairs, and put them on their back porch / balcony. They used those chairs to more or less build a wall that they could sit behind. The only way you can clearly see what goes on behind that wall is if you are in our apartment.

Love Nest?

That's right, they built a little private love nest that my wife and I can see right into. Apparently they gave my wife a bit of a show Monday afternoon.

I hope they do it again sometime when I'm home. I intend to boldly march out onto my balcony with camera in hand. Then, in a nice loud voice I'll shout, "Smiles, everyone! This is going on youtube!"

That should make an impression. :)

3 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

Watch out if they are truly wanting to show off, it might encourage them...... Ugh.

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like it would also make for a pretty interesting new round of Photoshop Jeff!!!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

Photoshop Jeff.... errr I didn't need that image in my head!!! AAAAAHHHHHH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home