Friday, September 07, 2007

Super Silly

Yesterday rocked. You may remember, from my previous blog story, that I got put through the ringer on Wednesday. Yesterday, *I* was the one who got to shout "fire!" and watch people panic. It was a nice switch.

NFL - The House of Goodness.Plus, the 2007 NFL season started last night! Football's BACK! It felt nice to watch a game again.

So, in honor of the good day yesterday and the lazy evening last night... er... I got nothin'. Sorry about that.

This is from an email forward. It's really silly and a bit short (pun intended), but it's better than nothing. Enjoy!

========

My Morning

I rear ended a car this morning...I tell you, it is going to be a REALLY bad day!

Nope. Not Happy.The driver got out of the other car, and he was a DWARF!!

He looked up at me and said "I am NOT Happy!" So I said, "Well, which one ARE you then?"

That's how the fight started...

1 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

Grumpy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home