Friday, August 24, 2007

Wobbly Knees

Melinda!Earlier this week, Big Dawg and I were about to leave the office for the day. Golfer and Farmer had both already left. As we were standing up to leave, Mr. Big walked in.

Two things to keep in mind. First, is that Big Dawg is still a relatively new employee here. And Mr. Big is the President of the company.

Mr. BigMr. Big is very outgoing and agressivly friendly. He saw Big Dawg and didn't recognize him, so he walked into our office and introduced himself. They had a quick friendly chat and a spirited handshake.

As Mr. Big turned to leave he grinned and asked Big Dawg, "What do you think of your cellmates here?" Big Dawg replied that we were fine, and he liked working with us.

Mr. Big looked my way and winked. "Are you sure about him? Have you read his blog?"

Gah!!!I nearly soiled myself. There was laughter, there were additional words. I have no idea what they were. I was quickly wondering if I should shut down my humble little blog or not.

It took several days for me to get up the nerve to even write this story. :) Mr. Big, if you are reading this I want to thank you for the hearty laugh. I'd also like to assure you that I did not actually defile myself that day, although it was a close thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home