Friday, August 17, 2007

Two Sillies From Yesterday

Just A Good Ole' Boy

Rosco P. ColtraneYesterday morning I walked into my boss's office and said:

"I feel like Rosco P. Coltrane walkin' into Boss Hogg's office. Good Neeeeews! Good Neeeeews! kitch kitch kitch!"

Boss HoggThen I proceeded to tell him about a milestone we'd just reached on one of my projects. He didn't even object to being compared to Boss Hogg. I love my boss.

Plus, I got to dust off my bad Rosco P. Coltrane impersonation. Bonus!

Homewrecker!

To infinity... AND BEYOND!Yesterday afternoon Lightyear came by with random candy. We all said yay and thank you and whatnot.

Lightyear said something about the rest of his bag being for the "... other ladies in my department... that is to say, you 4 are the only *guys* who get any of this, the rest are very attractive young ladies."

After he left, I quipped, "I've never been told I was the other woman before."

Melts in your mouth, spit it at your handWe lost Big Dawg for a few minutes after that one. He had a mouth-full of chocolate that very nearly became a gooky fist-full of chocolate. :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

"C'mere Flash!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home