Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Dinner Party

Recently, I saw one of the oddest collections of individuals that I've ever seen. My wife and I were in a restaurant when they walked in. They left a lasting impression.

Make crime pay. Become a Lawyer.The first guy was wearing a white button-down shirt with a tie. His hair was buzzed fairly short. He could have passed for a lawyer, except that he looked like he was 17. Therefore, I mentally dubbed him the Jr. Law Firm Partner Wannabe.

Oh, that. I just do that for the extra money, and to satisfy my male need to kill and win.The second guy looked like a slightly shorter and chubbier version of Charlie Sheen. He looked like he was in his late 20's.

I use the Patronus charm to pick up chicksThe third guy looked like Harry Potter, plus a decade or so.

Chone manya weesh asha beechoThe fourth guy looked like Jabba the Hut in a biker jacket. He was easily the size of the first three combined. The bits that weren't covered in black leather were covered in tattoos. He was wearing ear buds, which he never removed.

I have no idea what these four had in common. They were too far away to overhear any conversation, although laughter could occasionally be heard.

The Odd CoupleI found myself humming the theme to "The Odd Couple". Well, OK, that's a lie. Actually, I never watched that show, so I have no idea what the theme music sounds like. But if I knew that song, I guarantee you, it would be stuck in my head right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home