Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Special Security

None shall pass.Driving home one day last week, I found myself behind a car belonging to a local private security company. I've seen the car before... generally the driver putters slowly through the neighborhoods near mine. I can only assume that he is the reason there are so few crimes near my apartment out in the open in broad daylight.

Tiny wingAnyway, I was amused by the driver's oversight. Apparently he had recently filled up the gas tank, but had forgotten to close the little door over his gas cap. It looked like a tiny wing.

Adding to the humor of the moment was the logo on the back of the car. It read, "Not your typical security company".

NIP IT!Well yes. I can see that. Thanks for pointing out the obvious there, Deputy Fife. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home