Monday, July 16, 2007

All That And A Bag Of Chips, Part 1

Friday Night

I'm small and cute. Love me!Friday night was another attempt at grilling. It went much better than my first attempt (not that the first attempt was hard to top). I managed to cook 4 burgers and 2 hot dogs!

Granted, it was like sticking the stuff into an oven at 200 degrees or so. It took a long time to complete the process. And to say that the hot dogs were "cooked" would be a bit generous. They were warm.

TorchedI think I'm not using enough coal. Next time, I shall use more coal. Way more. My eyebrows had better watch out.

Saturday

Saturday we had lunch with Scruffy at a Mexican place, and we invited him to go bowling with us. He declined, saying that it sounded like too much exercise.

I worry about Scruffy.

Bowling is great, but...Anyway, we (my wife and I) went bowling Saturday afternoon. I like to bowl, I've just never done it enough to be good at it. Saturday was no exception. I did manage to bowl 165, so that's the positive spin. But it took me two games to get my score that high.

I'm not a good bowler.

My wife went over 100 with her first score, blowing away my pathetic little 80. I won the second game, although all I could manage was an 85 and a thumb bruise.

... I wish I didn't stink at it.I wish I didn't stink at bowling.

Sunday stories tomorrow! (unless something crazy happens today).

1 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love bowling with you sweetie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home