Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Stream Of Consciousness

A little birdie told me that P-Ziddy and Jo-Jo are collaborating on a Photoshop Jeff pic. Anything those two produce together is likely to be disrespectful and more than a little shocking. I can't wait to see it. :)

Nuts!We have / had a small colony of wasps trying to make a home on our back balcony. At one point, as the sun was going down, there were no fewer than 6 of them huddled together up by our porch light. They looked like there were having a meeting.

I opened the back door and sprayed them from point-blank range. The crowd sputtered away quickly, and the blow-back from the spray hit me square in the face. Bliss.

I, PhoneI got to see an iPhone yesterday. Mad Dogg stopped by to visit, and to show off his new prize. I have to admit, it's a heck of a nifty toy. I don't quite think it's worth $500, but I did like it. I'll be happy to wait until all the little kinks are worked out. And until the competitors catch up and drive the price down.

I am deeply in love with Google Analytics. Thanks to this wonderful creation, I can see that folks have recently found this site by searching the interweb for "naming kids after countries", "lego 18 wheeler", and "giada swim".

Soon, I will take over the internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home