Wednesday, June 27, 2007

These Are Not My Pants

At work yesterday, I was having a conversation with Slim. He was talking about some updates that we need to make to our site, and how these changes should look.
Gah! [slap] [slap] Ah!
He leaned over across my desk to point at something on my monitor. "Ah! Dang!..." he suddenly shouted, and started flailing away wildly at his legs.

Clearly, the conversation topic had deviated. "Did you just slam your leg up against my desk?" I asked.

These are not my pants"No," he said, and I swear I'm not making this next part up. "It's just that my pants are too long. It annoys me, and it... well, you know, stupid little things like that annoy me."

There was a moment of stunned silence. Then I said, "Slim, the less I hear about your pants, the better."

Bonus Story

Zoom-Zoom!My wife was shopping at Target yesterday, and found something outstanding. Specially marked packages of Tums include a Hotwheels / Matchbox type die-cast car!

It's a little Dodge Charger race car! I love it!

I'm 4 years old again. :)

Double-Bonus Day!

Big DawgToday is Big Dawg's first day at work here! He's joining us from the same company I left to get here. It's a good day.

3 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger dude said...

Big Dawg??? as long as it not Madd Dogg!!! Dina wanna get replaced

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger jpow said...

The funnier aspect is that they are bundling a toy car with an antacid.
Are children that brand conscious about thier medicine?

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

re: Mad Dogg;
No one could ever replace you. Well,... actually, I guess anyone could, since you actively left. Bum. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home