Friday, June 15, 2007

Me So Silly

This is just a couple of shorty story things. Some of you have heard these over the past day or so. For those who have, I recommend you scroll down. Take in a second viewing of the dog vid in yesterday's post. :)

Lysol Blow-Back

Keep away from eyes and face.A couple of days ago, I had an opportunity to use Lysol. I grabbed the can, and stretched out my arm. With can held at arm's length, I pressed the thingy. That was when I learned that I was holding the can backwards. I sprayed myself more or less directly in the face.

*gasp* *cough*Just imagine your favorite cartoon character, holding a can out as far as he can and then blasting himself full-on with yummy chemicals. That was me.

Thankfully, a half-hour later my breathing had returned more or less to normal.

Slick Streets

Slippery when grossThere has been so much rain in Oklahoma over the past few weeks that the ground can no longer contain it. For several days, water had been seeping out of the ground near our apartment's parking lot, over the curb and into the lot. It had been constantly wet for at least 3 solid days. Yesterday morning when I went out to my car, I discovered a layer of green algae stretching across the parking lot.

Gee, I hope nobody saw that.Algae is slick stuff. I slipped across the green slime parking lot like a drunk skater.

Thankfully, that stuff has dried up for the moment. But more rain is in the forecast...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home