Thursday, June 07, 2007

Photoshop Jeff Update

I finally got a Photoshop Jeff submission from Boy Wonder - Master of Disguise! This is from the first pic of me that I posted, which means he's about 6 weeks late.

Way to hit that deadline there, Boy Wonder - Master of Disguise.

He says he's going to do one for the more recent pic I posted, too. Hopefully he won't wait 6 weeks this time. ;)

Jeff in Color

Here's a "scarface" type version of the same pic... (also from Boy Wonder - Master of Disguise)

Jeff in BW

BTW... today is my birthday. Apparently I used this opportunity to conquer a foe and enjoy some spoils. Yay me!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey now!

First of all, Happy Birthday!

Second of all, this is my second submission based off of that photo, so give a guy a little credit. I mean, I did follow your instructions and put you in a shot with your "favorite" people.

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday big brother! Love you!!

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

Happy B'day Man!

Sanjayas and Jennifer Love-Hewitt are your favorite people?

Fear the Jeff!

 
At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BY SANJAYA'S HAIR! I HAVE THE POWER!!!

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

I actually asked for any combination of:

Penelope Cruz
Jennifer Love Hewit
Lucy Lui
Sanjaya Malakar

I never expected Sanjaya's appearance to be quite like this, though. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home