Monday, July 02, 2007

To Do List

NOTE: Don't forget to Photoshop Jeff! It's important!

The marker fumes are starting to get to me.In my office, I have a whiteboard. On my whiteboard, I have my "to do" list. Each project on the list has a "priority" number assigned to it, either 1, 2, or 3. The list is frequently updated.

PZiddy was particularly fond of this 'to do' list itemAbout a month ago, I completed a random item from my "to do" list. I erased it from my whiteboard, and wrote in its place, "Install wet bar." I gave it a priority of 1 (high).

I left it there for 3 days. No one ever noticed. I eventually erased it.

Owie... Stingy...Late last week, I completed another item from the middle of my list. I erased it, and wrote "Build Better Mousetrap" in its place. This time, I gave it a priority of 2.

It had been there a day, and I didn't want it to go unnoticed like its predecessor. I emailed Big Dawg (he and Farmer are in the same office as me, easily in sight of the whiteboard) and told him to check out my list. Much amusement was shared.

Later, I had a conversation with icanspell, V, and PZiddy about other items I could add to my "to do" list. My favorites:

ProjectPriority
Contemplate Violence:3
Have old "Ted" tattoo removed:1
Post Resume:2


By the way, for all my current co-workers... these are *all* jokes. Even that last one. ;)

1 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger V said...

Contemplate Violence doesn't have a high enough priority. It should always be a 1. Trust me on this. (firm nod)

V

 

Post a Comment

<< Home