Monday, July 30, 2007

Saturday

Parade Of Homes

Parade of MESaturday we went on the "Parade Of Homes". The Tulsa Homebuilders Association put out a booklet with 181 new houses for folks to go and look at.

We got the booklet and started looking at Owasso homes. Our first thought was, "Let's find some places in our price range and check them out!". This idea quickly morphed into, "Let's find the most expensive places we can and have fun!".

Stately Wayne Manor300k in Owasso will buy you quite a home. Holy buckets. That one could have doubled as Wayne Manor.

P-Ziddy

We stopped by for a house-warming party at P-Ziddy's new place. It's a bit of a fixer-upper, but it still flat-out rocks. I love the game room, 'Zid!

I don't trust youP-Ziddy's dog forgot who I was again. But she warmed up to me a lot faster than she did the first time. Big Dawg, icanspell, and icandrink were all there, too. But since my timing stinks, they were leaving to go see a movie as we were arriving.

Talons

Finally, we went to see the Tulsa Talons final home game of the regular season. Unfortunately, not one of my predictions about the game came true. It was still a fun time, though.

Not the gift card! Anything but the gift card!Shortly after we arrived, the cheerleaders started handing coupons up into the stands. One came by me, and as I reached for the slips of paper I was thinking, "Oh, not a $50 Arby's gift card... anything but that!". Thankfully, it was just a free sammich from Quick Trip. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home