Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I Gotta Learn How To Cook Italian

Due to cutbacks, we are now known simply as O.G.We went to the Olive Garden last weekend. This is usually one of our favorites. We didn't have the greatest experience this time, however.

Excuse me... Pardon me...The fun started right away with a waiter who tripped and dropped at least two full dinners on the floor at my wife's feet. Broken dishes, food, and silverware sprayed everywhere.

Hey, it can happen to anyone, right? Then, we asked about the salads that usually come with dinner. "Oh, it'll be a few minutes on that." This was to be another harbinger.

Salad with one giant evil mutant oliveWe went through 3 salads. The first one (which took a *long* time to get to us) consisted of 12 lettuce leaves swimming in dressing. The second one was closer to the norm. The third bowl looked like they had stocked it from the pile of stuff the chef swam naked in.

I ordered Stuffed Chicken Marsala. I was overjoyed to learn that they've reduced the portions while increasing the price. *sigh* At least it still tasted right.

Just where do you think *you're* going?They also had a group of 4 employees who were blocking the door to the bathroom when my wife needed to go.

I'm sure it was just an off night for them. No harm done. Even so, does anyone know a good recipe for cheesy Marsala sauce? If the recipe involves nudity, I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home