Thursday, August 02, 2007

Status Quo

Find the silver liningIt's been a while since I've written about Mr. Silver Lining. He's generally great fun, but his job function doesn't often overlap with mine. Usually, Mr. Silver Lining is working with one of our venders, who I'll call Product-Co.

I leave you with these nuggets of wisdomYesterday I was walking through the I.T. department, and Mr. Silver Lining was walking the other way. He was talking to The Horse Shouter as he was leaving. I have no idea about the context of these statements. I just know they amused me.

"I try... don't let Product-Co know... they think I'm a butt-head... I'd like to keep it that way."

Most of our rides are still intact!In other news, I'm taking the afternoon off work today. My wife and I are headed to Big Splash! I'm gonna do my best to make sure she doesn't sunburn. That means I'll be following her around with the bottle of lotion, ready to apply more every time she sticks her head up out of the water. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home