Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday Ramblings

Short, quick, near-incoherent ramblings...

Bad Foot

smileycentral.comI've been working on my right foot. I have a massive callous that I'm trying to get rid of with some Dr. Scholls corn removers. This shows signs of working, but in the short term, it means that I've got bandages all over my right big toe. This causes me to limp as if something is terribly monstrously wrong, because I'm more or less walking with a big rock in my shoe.

Bleh.

Jeffy Van Halen?How To Be A Guitar God

Finally, I have somewhat vague step-by-step directions on how to become a dazzling guitarist. First step is to start playing before I turn 13.

Actually, that might be a problem...

Moldy Weather?

Here on the surface world, rain is coming...This was the yesterday's Weather Avatar from a site that I am *ahem* somewhat familiar with. This image disturbed me, and at first I couldn't figure out why. Then it hit me... why is this Weather Person all moldy? Check out that skin tone... she looks like she crawled up out of the grave or something. "What, is Susan undead again? Well, slap some lipstick on her, she's on in 5!... 4!... 3!... ".

1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

Eww moldy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home