Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Personalized M&M's

Logic Is HardI absolutely love this... there's a feature on the M&M's site that lets you customize M&M's for yourself.

You can have two colors and two messages. I picked purple and red (obviously). Then I typed in "Logic Is Hard" and "Massive Gas" (*ahem* no reason), and seriously toyed around with the idea of buying a bag before I came to my senses.

Now, in theory, when someone Googles "Massive Gas", they'll find my humble little site. This amuses me for absolutely no mature reason.

=========

On a personal note, about 90-95% of the callous that I mentioned here is gone from my right foot. But, in a bizarre trade-off, Big Dawg has managed to smash his big toe. I've passed on my limp to another. Nurture it well, Big Dawg.

6 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Nuture it well, Big Dawg."

Nuture? Is that like Neuter? Are you trying to control the coder population?

 
At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww. That's no fun. :(

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

I live to remove joy from your existance, 'P-Zid. :)

 
At 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My life exists without joy.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger V said...

Technically, you're not "without joy", but I suppose only if I decide to go by my middle name.

 
At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um... I got nothin'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home