Friday, September 14, 2007

Funny Pictures

Golieth's Toilet

This is just crazy. P-Ziddy saw this while shopping at a home-improvement store. The one on the right is normal sized.

I'm huge!

I gotta be honest... I know some large people. I can't think of a single one of them who wouldn't be swallowed up by this thing.

I'm huge!

It's like looking up at your grandad's *HUGE* recliner. When you're 6.


Me First!

Me First!


Mandarin Airlines

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the captain speaking. Firstly, I'd like to thank you for choosing to fly Mandarin Airlines. As we taxi out to the runway please make yourself comfortable... and for those of you sitting on the right side of the plane... please look to your left.

Mandarin Airlines


Timotei Natural Style

Timotei Natural Style


The Queen Of All Blondes

The Queen Of All Blondes

1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The giant toilet is for those Bison who are house trained...

or made for those fish owners who want to recreate a Finding Nemo scenario with tuna or a dolphin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home