Thursday, September 20, 2007

A Girl Can Dream, Right?

My wife got these in an email from a friend. The subject was "A Girl Can Dream, Right?"

Personally, my favorite is the first one because I like to cook, too. My wife tells me that the last one is her favorite. I told her not to get her hopes up.

I've included the captions under each pic.

===========================

I made some Niman Ranch lamb terderloin with garlic, black pepper, and Indonesian soy sauce for dinner. I hope that sounds OK.
I made some Niman Ranch lamb terderloin with garlic, black pepper, and Indonesian soy sauce for dinner. I hope that sounds OK.


Don't want anyone 'falling in' in the middle of the night.
Don't want anyone "falling in" in the middle of the night.


I know. Let's take you shoe shopping!
I know. Let's take you shoe shopping!


Ooh, look, the NFL playoffs are today. I bet we'll have no trouble parking at the crafts fair.
Ooh, look, the NFL playoffs are today. I bet we'll have no trouble parking at the crafts fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home