Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Wonder Twins

Yatta!So far, the new season of Heroes has me hooked. I love HRG and Exposition Dude being all sneaky, I love the Hiro / Conneticut Yankee storyline, and I think I like the Latino Wonder Twins.

I was shocked to hear that one of my co-workers didn't know who the Wonder Twins are. This must be corrected. Even if you *do* know who the Wonder Twins are, trust me... watch this video. You'll thank me later.



America, here I come!The Heroes version would go something like this, methinks:
"Shape of - a Demon Eye-Bleeder!"
"Form of - a Supernatural Wet-Nap!"

Is it Monday yet?Ah, Heroes.

Is it Monday yet?

3 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

What are 1" gopher moats good for?

 
At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright, who didn't know who the Wonder Twins were? I mean who could not know who Zan and Jayna and Gleek are?

I refuse to believe Sylar killed Candace that easily.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home