Monday, October 01, 2007

How Would You Handle This?

Always the cheapest labor. Always.My wife and I went to Walmart yesterday. She was waiting for me near the checkout line when a 10-12 year-old boy walked up to her and asked, "Have you seen my brother? I left him around here in a shopping cart."

Stunned, my wife politely replied that she had not encountered any abandoned youths in shopping carts. The boy didn't seem too concerned. He wandered away.

This sparked a brief discussion of other responses she could have given.

Heh. Sucker.Sweet Granny Dearest
Pinch his cheek hard and drag him to the candy aisle. "Well let's just see if we can't find your sweet little bro-bro! Who wants a nice *lolipop*?"

Evil Step-Mom
Drag him to Customer Service by his ear. "How DARE you lose your brother?!?"

Game Show Host
"If you can correctly answer this next question, you'll win a BRAND NEW CAR!... and the hidden location of your brother."

BILKO!!!Drill Sargent
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST YOUR BROTHER? DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY, YOU APE!"

Fellow Eldest Sibling
"Right on, little man. Now clean out his room, sell his toys and tell everybody he never existed."

Braveheart
"Ye kin take our brothas! Ye kin take our place in the checkoot line! But ye kinna take... our... FREEDOOOOOOOOOM!...."

Which way did he go?Mean Practicle Joker
"Yeah, DHS took him that way."

2 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot my favorite one what I should use more often but never do

Broken English Foreigner who got a C in ESL

Ya. Ee vent dat vey vit zee bigger wombat.

:)

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

Outstanding. I give it a 10.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home