Thursday, October 25, 2007

Shame On

Recently, P-Ziddy reminded me of a minor story, and he encouraged me to lash out in irrational agression. I am nothing if not a slave to suggestion. Therefore...

Big Dawg
I've recently learned that Big Dawg is incapable of saying the word "Chiquita" (as in, Chiquita Banana) without grinning wildly and doing a small dance. Big Dawg is not a small man. When a big man does a small dance... bits wiggle. Therefore:

Shame on Big Dawg... Horrifying Chiquita Dance...

Plaza Protesters
There's a building nearby where I work called "Crowne Plaza". Every now and then, protesters set up a "Shame On" banner (no joke!) during the lunch hour. However, all banner ever says is "Labor Dispute". And there's only ever two of them... sometimes less. Therefore:

Shame on Plaza Protestors... Half-Hearted, Lame, Lazy Technique...

Mother Nature
My car sprung a leak, and what happened? Rain every few days, water sloshing around in my passenger side, mildew stink tickling my nose. It kept me up at night, terrified and weeping like a small girl. Therefore:

Shame on Mother Nature... Taking advantage of a leaky car...

P-Ziddy
Since P-Ziddy is personally responsible for this unnecessary flood of whining and bile, I thought it only fair that he get a little of the luvin', too. Therefore:

Shame on P-Ziddy... Bad, Bad, man...

By the way, there will be no blog post tomorrow. I'm taking a vacation day. Happy (early) weekend, all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home