Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Yogi, No!

And I thought it was going to be a normal morning. I apologize for the crummy pic, it was the best I could do in a hurry. I snapped a cell-phone shot of this news story while I was waking up Monday morning:

Caught on tape: What does a bear do in the woods?

It's amazing what they put on the news when there's nothing important (Presidential election, Iraq war, Amy Winehouse's punch-out) to cover. Just think how exciting the morning news will *after* November!

And just imagine how down in the dumps that poor bear must feel. I've been walked in on while using public facilities, but at least the interloper wasn't streaming video to "poo-tube" while he apologized and stumbled backward.

I never imagined a bear dropping by my breakfast table. Odd how things work out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home