Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Photoshop Jeff: Book Cover!

OK, here's how this one came into being. Remember the Freight Elevator that's near my desk at work? When metal shrieks against metal, it sounds like a woman screaming. There's a hydraulic thinger that sounds like a chorus of people saying "AAAAaaaahhhhhhh....". And yesterday, out of the blue, I heard a man's voice shout from the depths...

My mother didn't love me."Hey, you tattooed freak!"

I nearly lost it laughing. Apparently we have a tattooed freak in our maintenance crew. Or maybe it was an intruder... it's hard to tell from behind a metal door.

Anyway, I mentioned this to the Imp. She, in turn, mentioned it to P-Ziddy, who suggested (in a nice Sixth Sense parody) that "Jeff sees... Maintenance People?"

This was rightly identified as a lame ability. When I confessed to having many lame abilities, P-Ziddy suggested that I write a book. He even suggested a title:

"Living Lame: A Geek's Survival in a More Talented World."

Obviously, a Photoshop Jeff event was the logical next step.

So here I am, "Living Lame", and ready for my close-up. Put me on a book cover! Feel free to use any title you like. Oh, and note the rolled-up sleeves... tattoo me as you see fit. :)

Living Lame

As always, click into that picture for a much bigger one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home