Thursday, June 26, 2008

Toys

Quick Unrelated Goodness! Check out this late Photoshop Jeff pic from Short-Timer!



I wish this 'mag really *had* existed when I was young'un. That last topic in particular... boy, I needed help! Thanks for the pic, Short-Timer.

And now, on to the regular silly for today...

================================

My wife and I were in Target the other day, and saw two toys of note.

AW YEAH!

It's Indy! He's a spud! Even better... when you press on his hat it plays the first couple of bars of the Indiana Jones theme. One of the coolest toys ever. :)

We named the *dog* Indy!

OH NO!

This is just wrong.

Zoom-zoom?

OK, I'm a nerd. But... even you non-nerds see the problem, right? He's the HULK. Riding an ATV? Wha? I could maybe see him eating the thing, but ... riding?

*sigh* OK, OK... I'll go try to get a life now.

1 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

HULK CRASH!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home