Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Gone In Sixty Seconds

I saw this news story over the weekend... a woman in Tampa gave birth to a baby in sixty seconds.

The speedy duoDispatcher helps Tampa dad with early arrival

This woman, I believe, is the textbook definition of an "overachiever". It got me thinking... I wonder what else she can do incredibly fast? (Somebody slam a hand over P-Ziddy's mouth now.)

I figure she probably completed college in about 5 weeks. Most likely she could read a typical four hundred-page novel in 18 minutes or so. And I'd bet anything she can complete a load of laundry 4.9 seconds *before* she actually starts.

Zoom-ZoomThen I started to think about the newborn. Is he OK? I mean, at least the space shuttle has surface insulation tiles to protect against the heat of atmospheric reentry. I figure at best the rocket-child had a fuzzy blanket. I hope it was enough.

I wonder if the little tyke will take after his mom. If so, I wish him luck this fall at the ivy leagues.

They grow up so fast.

2 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*mmphmmmphwoomphmm*

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

Since there is no hand over my mouth........ I've seen you crumple to the floor from a desktop in less than a second.........

ducks quickly to avoid the backlash.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home