Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hairstylin'

Last weekend I got my typical low-maintenance lightweight aerodynamic buzz-cut. I'm practically bald now. Even better, my clipper-wielding stylist was an amateur comedian.

Hairstyle of the godsWhen I told her I wanted it rounded in the back she said, "That's best. Sometimes those corners grow out faster than the rest and you can end up with a mini-mullet."

An executive dork.She buzzed the sides and back first. Then she teased up the top and said, "Wouldn't take much to make this into a mohawk, would it?"

Sure, just some gel, extensions, coloring... not much at all, right?
Sledge-O-Matic!
When she finished with the clippers she asked if I wanted any organic scented hair gel. I saw her reaching for a sledgehammer and a watermelon and quickly declined.

One final bit of goodness... when I proof-read this post, I noticed a most amusing typo. I said that the barber-lady gave me a "buzz-but".

I'll let you write your own joke for that one.

1 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

Awww, c'mon! With your hair from way back in the day, you could have a mowhawk to rival a certain bean pole who used to work with us, and his was teased up to two feet long!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home