Friday, July 18, 2008

When The Cat's Away

My boss has been out on vacation the past few days. Of course, he's not a cat and we're not mice, so the old adage doesn't quite work. "When the boss is away, the programmers will fire up a Quake server," might be a little more literal. For us, it's a bit more accurate to say, "... the programmers will eat popcorn until they explode."

In my specific case, I used the opportunity to lurk around his office and take pictures.

Check this one out. His office is in a corner, and that plant has only been there a week or so.

Lo, the oasis beckons

Most of the time, we approach his office from this angle... notice how the water fountain disappears...

How not to be seen

The day the plant was added, I went up to my boss's door. "I see you've managed to hide the executive water fountain," I complimented. "Don't worry, I won't tell any of the other underlings."

Salty!After all, it's a dog-drink-dog world out there, and the fewer folks who know where the goodies are, the better.

I'm hoping to get some more plants so I can hide the popcorn machine, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home