Thursday, August 07, 2008

Tiny Silly Things Not Even Worth Your Time

If I link to Dilbert.com enough times, maybe Scott Adams won't sue me for defacing his artI was looking at Sunday's Dilbert comic and accidentally parked my mouse pointer over "Ted's" forehead. Check it out... it's like when a kid raises his thumb and forefinger and shouts "Loo-sir!".

I know it's stupid and juvenile, but it made me laugh more than the comic that day.

Owasso is getting an Olive Garden. In the pic below, we're parked at an intersection and lusting over it.

Feed me! I'm starvin'!We're prepping for the day it opens. We've got plastic sheets to cover the kitchen appliances so the dust won't get too bad. I'm learning how to say "Feed me! I'm starvin'!" in Italian. We're also considering leasing the nearby empty Fuddruckers building so that we can be closer to the 'fount o' plenty.

Anyone wanna place a bet on how long 'till they bankrupt us?

2 Comments:

At 2:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh... Owasoo is getting an Olive Garden? I might have to visit the parents now. Throw in a bookstore and I'd say that city is purt near civilized.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

Yeah, we're still hoping for a bookstore. Of course, we *do* have amazon.com. Browsing the aisles isn't as fun, but it'll do in a pinch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home