Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Hulk... Dance?

No. Oh my goodness no. Not no a little bit. No with an extra helping of no on the side, with no for desert.

If Ang Lee had been allowed to continue...OK, I know I'm a nerd. And I know this is targeted for very small kids. But still, this makes my heart hurt. Let's count the atrocities...

1) His name is "Hulky Pokey".
2) This creature of eternal rage has a smiling kid-face.
3) When you press the button, he sings and moves to the music.
4) His lyrics... "You put your right fist in, you take your right fist out, you put your right fist in, and you smash it all about..." *
5) Did I mention his name is Hulky Pokey?

Zoom-zoom?I know we've covered the whole idea of inappropriate Hulk toys before, but this makes the Hulk ATV look like a stroke of genius. Any day now I expect to see a toy version of the Hulk wearing a pink tutu and having tea with all the other dollies. When that day comes, you'll know. You'll hear me screaming.


* By the way, I am not making those lyrics up. I wish I was. He also giggles (*sigh*) and compliments you for singing along. I kid you not, I nearly threw up in our shopping cart.

7 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger V said...

Hulk has not been invited to tea. In order for Hulk to receive a tea invitation, Hulk will need far more appropriate tea clothing than a simple pink tutu.

I tell you, the dollies are frankly horrified at the suggestion.

(so much so that the secret code word of the day is nyigaah)

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

Awww a big cuddly hulk, makes us all feel like Betty Ross!

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um... No. No it doesn't.

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the Hulk!

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

I'm with 'Zid on this one, sorry dude.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger V said...

Oh yes. The dollies and I have got to agree there.

(and perhaps the blog, too as the code word is now meihdae)

 
At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are to be no inappropriate thoughts about the Hulk and his Hulkey Pokey.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home