Friday, August 08, 2008

Stuff

I smell Oscar!Super Mario Brothers, after darkEarlier this week, a naked man told police that he had a bomb at a gas station.

I guess technically you have to call this a bomb threat... but should you? I mean, if a naked guy told me that he's got a bomb, I'd assume he had Mexican for lunch. Either that or he was holding a copy of "Gigli" behind him (hopefully with his hands).

----

No Good!At work, we have these huge recycling boxes where newspapers are scrapped. As I walked by one, I saw the words "No Good" written on it. This mystifies me... was the paper inferior in some way, or simply disobedient?

"Now you listen to me, Johnny Papyrus! You clean your room and stop picking on your sister, or it's off to Joe's Paper Recycling to be pulped!"

----

If you build it, they will come?In Utah, a farmer built a fence out of old cars and called it his Redneck Stonehenge.

I love this story! I especially like the part at the end where he says the cars "can come out as easy as they went in." I dunno about you, but planting three cars nose first in the prairie isn't my idea of easy. My idea of easy is more along the lines of staying skinny so I don't have to bend over to take off my pants.

----

Block HeadFinally, remember the blog post about Business Cards? So does icanspell. Here's one she made for me:

I love the Lego airplane!

Here's one icanspell made for herself.

Here's one she made for V, and here's another one she made for V.

Here's one for P-Ziddy that is just simply... perfect.

And finally, here's one for Fyrebaugh that refers back to comments he made on the Hulky-Pokey post. Harsh. :)

3 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate to admit that I totally stole the airplane idea from someone on the the Internets... but that's what the Internets are for, right?

And as for Fyrebaugh, I just couldn't help it. I read "Betsy Ross" and imagined the Hulk having a very patriotic girlfriend. I think Betsy Ross has been spotted with Captain America though...

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

Yes, I even researched and made sure I got the name right, Liv Tyler played "Dr. Elizabeth 'Betty' Ross" in the movie, and somehow that got changed into "Betsy".. Anyway, glad you guys had fun with it.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger V said...

She made me another one, only it says "wishes granted" instead of "wishes mocked with great enthusiasm"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home