Monday, September 15, 2008

A New Favorite

4 out of 5 dentists *love* his smileNot with a bang, but a ...
I was watching the OU / Washington Huskies college football game last Saturday. It really wasn't an exciting game, but I did find a new favorite player. One of the Washington players is named "White-Frisbee". Seriously.

I'm so sorry Guy Whimper... I used to love you, but now I've found another. The "Adjective-Noun" pairing is so much more flexible than the "Unfortunate Bodily Noise" grouping. After all, there's a finite number of noises your body can make, and not all of them are suitable for a PG blog.

Check out this comparison and tell me if you think I'm wrong.

WhimperMoanTootGAH!!!Hip Creak
White-FrisbeeStrong-OpinionString-CheeseFake-BananaOld-Rabbit

2 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger V said...

They'd make a sweet Fantasy Football team. Do you think I could win with them? :D

Secret code word is quite disturbing today. yrhot

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

You'd probably do better with them than I am with my choosen ones this week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home