Friday, September 05, 2008

Hazardous Materials

My wife woke up a few mornings ago just after I'd left to go to work. She could clearly hear a dog barking, much louder than normal.

I blame the frogShe looked out a back window and saw our neighbor's dog. In our yard. The little guy was running along the back fence line, trying to figure out how to get into his own yard again. He'd left us a pile of doggie dynamite to remember him by, too.

I guess the neighbor's dogs had been digging at a frog or something, and had torn up the fence. The little doggie then jumped across the forbidden boundary, gave us a direct deposit, and forgot how to get home again.

i is sorry...Thankfully, our neighbor was really cool about it. He fixed the fence himself within an hour, and then personally came over to remove the hot pocket for us. I hope to never shake his hand now, but otherwise all is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home