Friday, September 19, 2008

Pac-Man Hats

Shiney!My favorite story of the week, by far. You need to click into this one.

Pac-Man Hats Go Haute Couture

This is real. This is from "London Fashion Week", which happened a week or so ago, I guess. "Haute Couture", of course, is French phrase that means, "Shiney Helmet". It's like Darth Vader, only more Chic.

I remember playing Pac-Man on my parent's Atari 2600 as a kid. Back then, if you had told me that British fashion models would one day walk the runway wearing stylish Pac-Man themed turbans, I would have given you a confused look and said, "Runways are for airplanes, silly." I was that kind of kid.

Most of the hats were variations on Pac-Man's shape, but my favorite (obviously) was the ghost. I'm not sure which ghost she's representing: Inky, Blinky, Stinky, or Raphael. I just know she's quite an improvement over the 2-dimensional spirits who haunted my nightmares.

Have a good weekend, all. As for me, I gotta pocket full of quarters, and I'm headed to the arcade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home