Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Super Hero?

Big Dawg and I were talking about the new season of Heroes. Naturally, the subject of lame super powers came up. Big Dawg had the best suggestion for a lame super-power that I've ever heard: The ability to make somebody near you break out into song.

...This would be so much fun! I'd be willing to hold an inflammatory picket sign at a political rally just for the chance to be interviewed on CNN. "I'm Wolf Blitzer reporting from NATO, and ... I feel pretty! Oh so pretty!"

Big Dawg took it a step further. "I'd want to be near the President at a press conference. Wouldn't it be cool to see him bust out into some old school Petra during a speech? THIS... MEANS... WAR!"


Those of you who like Heroes may enjoy this review of Monday's episode over at TV Fodder. Those of you who like Heroes and also like me should check out my comment at the bottom of that page. Those of you who don't like me... um... what are you doing here?

2 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger MetaCow said...

I think Storm Comin' would be old school Petra. This Means War is kinda mid school.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

ROFL

I should have expected you to notice that. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home