Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Garfield In Paradise

Our Netflix list has gotten a little stale. We're waiting for some of the big summer movies to come out on DVD. Of course, when they do, Netflix says "Long Wait" on them, so we generally have to wait a little while longer than the release date. And so, we wound up with "Garfield Travel Adventures" in our hot little hands.

Garfield In ParadiseThe disk has three cute little Garfield cartoon mini-movies on it. The second one was called "Garfield In Paradise".

I suddenly realized that I recognized the movie. While my wife watched (no doubt thinking I was a crazy man), I check my bookshelf for the silly little Garfield book by the same name. Sure enough, I have the book that this cartoon was made from (or vise versa, not really sure).

My wife and I sat on the couch and flipped through the book while the cartoon progressed. It actually increased the hilarity by a significant degree when we'd read the punchlines and then hear the TV recite them word for word.

In any case, here's my left arm, the book, and the movie. Sorry about the glare.

1 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger MetaCow said...

Gah! I saw that on TV in the 80's. I am become Old.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home