Monday, October 20, 2008

Little Kiddo Football

Saturday some little football kids came to Owasso. They hooked up with some of our local football kids. Then they aimlessly ran into each other for an hour or so.

Our team is BOOM dynamite!My sister's family came with them. My niece (6) is a cheerleader for the team. She and her cheer-pals were adorable.

The football kids were cute too, but I didn't pay much attention to them. I was busy playing "Rocks" with my littlest nephew (2) and keeping my older nephew (8) from playing "Rocks with brother's head".

Did you hear something just now go 'boom'?Most of the crowd was respectful and supportive, but there was one lady with some serious competitive fire in her. Early on I heard her shout, "C'mon, *HIT* somebody!" She sounded pretty mad about it. Later, a kid stayed on the turf a little too long for her liking. "Get *UP*! You're fine!"

I made it a point to stay away from her. She would have made a chew toy outta me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home