Monday, October 13, 2008

Eyebrows

Most mornings when I get up, I turn on the TV. I generally either leave it on SportsCenter or CNN Headline News. I'm more than half-asleep in the morning, so I hardly ever pay attention to either.

Just about every morning, CNN Headline News has a lady on named Jennifer Westhoven. She pops in to give the business / finance reports. She also has 4 eyebrows. Check it out:

...as the stock market continues its historic climb...OK, so I understand that some ladies are more attractive (or at least, they think they are) when their eyebrows are plucked and preened and elevated. But... ladies, when you create elevated eyebrows, don't you generally also remove the natural ones? She kinda looks like a Mr. Potato Head with too many plastic eye accessories jammed on.

Sometimes she gets very animated about what she's discussing, which leads to this:

Fascinating!When she hoists up those caterpillars of hers, it generally invades my semi-conscious mind with the force of a 1/4 cup of coffee. I blink and jump back and bump into things. It's very effective.

And now for something completely (?) different... I have recently added a widget to my Google homepage called "The Daily Puppy"... it's a cute little pic of a puppy every day.

This pic of "Remy the mixed breed" reminded me of somebody. Aside from cropping and resizing, I have NOT modified this picture in any way.

Hail, Scooby!The eyebrows on this mongrel are just... wow. That's a Westhoven dog if I've ever seen one.

It was a full day later that I noticed another glorious detail. Check out the little dark spot just under Remy's nose. Is that a Hitler moustache?

Hail, Scooby!

2 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

So is this like the opposite of a unibrow, or it's perfect mate?

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

I'll leave that to the philosophers. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home