Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Jeff In Da Hood

Because I *know* you didn't come here for post-election analysis. :)

I'm picking out a Thermos for you!
"I was born a poor black child."

    -- Steve Martin in The Jerk

The other day Hoo-Rah and I noticed a comment on an OSU blog that said it was from "JEFF". Intrigued, we both leaned in to see what I supposedly said. One statement in particular stood out.

Pimp Daddy"... he's simply d'bomb for
the O ..."

We blinked. Hoo-Rah looked at me and said, "You know, I don't even know what that means."

"I wouldn't expect you to," I said, full of fakey-smug self-importance. "You being all sheltered and such." I waved my hand dramatically, gesturing toward myself. "*I*, of course, grew up in the hood."

There was a brief pause. Hoo-Rah was not able to contain his laughter as he replied, "I can see that."

Sure, I only weigh 135 soaking wet and I'm whiter than sour cream. It *could* be true. You never know.

Obviously, depending on whether your underwear is red or blue, you may be in need of a laugh this morning. You could do worse than revisiting one of my favorite Photoshop Jeff's. Check out my blog's top-right module if you want to see some of the others from days past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home