Friday, October 16, 2009

Silly Pictures

This first one is a screen capture of my Google Reader. A long time ago I added the "Spanish Word Of The Day" to my reader. Most of the time I ignore it, and occasionally I'll try to memorize a word that seems interesting to me. Of course, with any Latin-influenced languages, some words are easier to translate than others.

BLAH!

That silent "H" makes a world of difference. Or, a continent of difference, at least. Call me crazy, but I don't think I'll have much problem memorizing that one.

This next one is from my cell phone camera. Somebody at work (from another department, I think) has decorated his car a bit, getting ready for Halloween.

Fahrvergnügen: When 'car' and 'driver' become one

I love it! I'm just glad I haven't found myself behind him in traffic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home