Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Unsafe At Any Speed

Even if knew I could literally fly, I wouldn't do thisI don't like dangerous activities. I don't get any kind of a special thrill from them. Also, I'm frail and I injure easily.

That's why I don't bungee jump, race cars, or tame lions. I also avoid camping, eating while lying down and political debates. Oh, and I no longer fold blankets.

I was helping my wife swap out our lightweight blanket for a heavier one. Bad idea. As I folded up the lightweight blanket, my thumb got caught on some sharp pokey plastic bit. I have no idea what it was, but I literally gashed my thumb on it.

Watch out, puppy! You're in grave danger!Seriously. I bled. I had to resort to band-aids and antibiotic cream to get it to stop.

I had no idea I lived such a hazardous life.

3 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Anonymous P-Ziddy said...

Living in that bubble is starting to sound better and better.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

Dude, I *so* need a protective plastic bubble. Bullet-proof, for preference.

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger V said...

Perhaps your own self contained habitat? Hmm...would that make you a code hamster rather than a code monkey?

Blog seems to agree. My code word is indoorz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home