Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Photoshop Jeff... Code Bandit

All I need now is a pistol and a free handRemember this picture from yesterday's post?

Well, your task is to take that picture and use it to mock me.

Piece of cake, right?

Now, I know that some of you (*cough* *cough* *iCanSpell* *cough*) have complained in the past that I don't stand in front of solid-colored backgrounds for these things. That would be because I don't carry around a photo studio in my back pocket. So, to accommodate the whiners, I'm providing you a version of this picture with the background already helpfully removed. Click into it for a bigger version.

Code Bandit

Ha! Now there's no excuse for you not to mock me. Do your worst... then email the goods to jeff.w.mcclung AT gmail.com.

And if you need inspiration, then check this out. P-Ziddy has already been hard at work on this, putting me where I've always wanted to be. In a protective plastic bubble.



C'mon! Mock me! You know you wanna!

For inspiration, here's a link to all the past Photoshop Jeff pics

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home