Monday, January 07, 2008

Insanity

Health Food!In Downtown Tulsa (and just about everywhere, I think), Subway restaurants have started offering personal sized pizzas on their menu. But that's not why I titled this post "Insanity".

I titled this post "Insanity" because of a definition I once heard for the word. "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results." With that in mind...

Late last week I went to Subway, and decided to try their pizza. I ordered it, they bopped it into the oven, all was good. Until I got to the register.

There was a new girl there, being trained by the Old Wise One (the manager). The new girl... well, let's just say I don't have high hopes for her.

Take a lookie again at that pizza box up above. It's wider than your average Sub Sammich, right? The new girl had a stack of normal sized Subway sacks in front of her. She tried to put my pizza box into one. It didn't fit. She tossed it aside, and tried the next sack from the pile. It didn't fit either. She tried again. And again. She had gone through 4 sacks when the manager finally noticed and pointed her toward the pile of slightly larger sacks under the counter.

Insanity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home