Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dare To Be Stupid

Dare To Be Stupid!Forever ago I mentioned that I had reserved a copy of Weird Al Yankovic's "Dare To Be Stupid". I found it listed in the Tulsa County Library system, and geeked out.

Well, "forever ago" was back in August. At least twice during my wait, the album was in somebody's hands longer than the 2 weeks allowed. It may have actually gone missing at one point. And then, last week, I got it.

Ah, what to say, what to say? It was like hooking up with some almost-forgotten old friends. Bliss! Well, mostly. "Slime Creatures From Outer Space" is still a dumb song. They can't all be winners.

I know I could have easily just downloaded the whole thing, and been done with this in minutes instead of months. But it was much more amusing this way. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home