Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Stupid Milestone!

Yesterday, I hit the big time. I have arrived! The pinnacle is under my feet, baby! I get a mild rush just thinking about it.

Sweet papyrus, you can do no wrongWhen I started this job a little less than 2 years ago, there was a massive pile of papers on my desk. The guy I replaced had left them behind. I started to go through them, carefully picking some items to keep, and then throwing away most of the others.

When I had the pile down to "known junk", it became my scrap paper pile. I'd pull off a page, scribble stuff, then toss it.

Shake n' Bake!Yesterday, I realized that there was only one piece of paper left. I have officially cleaned out my desk, removing all remnants of the guy I replaced!

Took me less than 2 years to do it, too. Aw yeah. What's that sensation you can practically *feel* radiating off me? Yeah... it's excellence.

Whoo-Hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home