Thursday, January 31, 2008

Well, It's Official

They totaled my car yesterday. I really did like that car. :(

*sigh*

Dig it!So, we move on. We take a bad situation, and do what we need to do to make it better. With that in mind, I have my sights set on a red Pontiac Vibe. It may fall through, but there's a good chance this will be my next car. It'll be early next week before the deed is done.

In other news, we had our realtor contact the owner of a house we're interested in. We wanted to know what the story was behind the mismatched carpet.

Apparently HomeOwner got huffy with our agent. "The carpet is fine!" she insisted. "I've kept it very, very clean."

Schizo!"Yes, but it doesn't match."

"That carpet is fine!" she proclaimed. "I never even let my dog widdle on it!"

By the way, I am not making that up. HomeOwner literally said the words, "... widdle on it." As if this were some extraordinary thing. You know how all those *common* dog owners are, letting their dogs widdle all over everything with reckless abandon. Most dog owners would positively have to *swim* from the living room to the kitchen, but not HomeOwner! Her dog, and all associated surroundings, are bone-dry. Add another 4 large to the price of the home, doncha-know.

Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home