Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Food Stories

Got two quickie food stories to share.

Lunch:

Late last week a crew of us from work got together with an old co-worker, Boss Lady! It was really good to see her again. She was just about everybody's favorite, and is still missed.

Yummy!I ordered BBQ Chicken. It tasted grand, and I was very amused by the presentation. The two bits of chicken were sliced and pushed together in the shape of a cutsie heart. Thankfully, the BBQ sauce was the wrong color, otherwise it might have looked a bit like blood.

I sat there and stared at it, wishing I had a camera. Halfway through the meal I remembered my camera-phone. *sigh*

Dinner:

My wife and I went out to dinner over the weekend. As we got close to the end of our plates, the waiter offered us a box. "Sure."

How many boxes would you like?He came back later with the box, and we got our leftovers packaged up.

A few minutes later he came by again, pointed at our pile and said, "Would you like a box for your... uh... box?"

The poor guy was runnin' on autopilot, I guess. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home