Friday, March 07, 2008

Doodles

The Chrysler BuildingMy wife and I found these "Doodles" things at a store last weekend. They are wire frame models of things. Most of them are famous structures like the Chrysler Building, Big Ben, and the Empire State Building.

They did have a few that were symbols. I saw one that was an exclamation point. I was amused by one in the shape of a dollar sign. And when I picked it up, I was *desperately* amused by the one on the shelf behind it.

Dazed and Confused

It was very tempting to pick one of those up for my desk at work. Of course, as amusing as it would be, I'd hate to project the idea that I'm always confused or befuddled.

Those of you who want to point out that I *am* always confused or befuddled can just step away from your keyboards right now. Yeah, I'm talkin' to you, P-Ziddy. I see you there, with that smirk. Bad 'Zid! No biscuit.

2 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But... but... *sigh*

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have built the shrine to emphatic confusion ?!

It would at least keep people wondering...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home