Friday, March 21, 2008

Lawnmower Man

This should help me trim the carpet down a bitI now have a lawn mower in a box, in the middle of my living room. It's sitting more or less under some folding tables. There was no other place to put it.

Hey, it could have been even more out-of-place. The original plan was to sit it up on its side in the second bathtub. However, the box is too tall. Plus, there's a "this side up" thinger that I am compelled to obey.

Why would an apartment-dweller like myself buy a lawn mower?

BECAUSE WE'RE GETTING A HOUSE A HOUSE HOT DANG WE'RE GETTING A HOUSE WE'RE GONNA BE BUYING AND MOVING INTO AN HONEST-TO-GOD HOUSE!!!

House! (click for more pics!)

Spielberg's letting me borrow one of his for the day!3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage. Fenced backyard. Our closing date is a little more than a month away. The previous owners are the sweetest people. Our realtor has bent over backwards to make this work. Our parents have always loved and supported us. Our co-stars were so fantastic! The director really understands this genre. You like me! You really like me!

I hope I don't stub a toe on that lawn mower.

3 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger Tom Steele said...

Congrats!

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

Whooo hoooo!

 
At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Jeff & Emily! I am so happy for you guys. The house is gorgeous. Love you bunches!

Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home