Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Tick Bite

SPOON!!!No, this post is *not* an April Fool's joke.

I managed to get bit by a tick over the weekend. Granted, my 'sis and her clan live out in the country, but is it even tick season yet?

Sunday, I thought I had escaped uninjured. Monday morning, I had a spot but no pain. By early Monday afternoon, I would have seriously listened to arguments in favor of amputation.
Scandalous!
I wound up at home for most of the afternoon / evening with an ice pack up really high on my right leg. Yeah, *really* high. Don't make me draw you a picture. You wouldn't want to see that picture.

I'm also on some pretty good antibiotics for the next 2 weeks, so I'll be fine.

It's always something on a Monday, isn't it?

3 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you feel better

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Fyrebaugh said...

Close to the Koosh wound you received from the one of the koosh wars, where you climbed on the table and ended up on the floor?

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger jeff.w.mcclung said...

All right, that tears it. I'm gonna draw a pic and email it to you... I *warned* you about this line of questioning...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home